Wednesday, October 31, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 30

Day 30: What is the driving force in my life?

The driving force in my life is my family.

I work hard because I never want to let them down. I keep from stepping off of the ledge because I never want them to have to live without me. I stay focused because I never want to steer them wrong. I accomplish any goal that I set my mind to because I want to continue to inspire them. I try to be strong because I never want them to think of me as weak.

Everyone's driving force is different, but for a very long time, they have been the driving force behind a lot of the things that I do in my life. Honestly, I am glad to have them as a driving force for me because I find that I challenge myself because of them. I find that I am becoming a better person because of them. I am finding out a lot of stuff about myself because of them and I am truly grateful for it.

By becoming a better person because of them, I am becoming a better person for myself and sometimes, that's all that really matters at the end of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment