Saturday, October 13, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 12

Day 12: What is the one thing I could do to improve my health?

For starters, I could get off of my behind and exercise. Actually, that is the main thing that I could do.

For some reason, working out takes a lot out of me to want to do. Like, once I'm doing it, I am all in but it's just the getting up the energy to do it that I could use more of. Don't get me wrong, I love to work out! I really do, but again, the moment of push needed to actually get my body moving in the direction of working out is just not what it should be.

Maybe I am not motivated enough daily or maybe I don't have enough energy on a regular basis or something. Like, I can get started and I can go multiple days in a row but the minute I stop, it takes a lot for me to get started again. If I could, I would be the kind of person that worked out every day without any rest days, but we all know that's not a healthy way to live. Even still, at least I know I wouldn't stop.

I think maybe it's all mental. I need to make a mental effort to want to exercise and maybe, just maybe, my body will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment