Monday, October 22, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 21

Day 21: What would I do if money was no object?

There are a lot of things that I would do if money was no object, but I am not going to list them all. I will only list one.

I would travel more. I would take my family to different places to see different things.I would make sure we got to experience firsthand different cultures and different ways of life, because by doing so, I feel that it allows us to understand people much better.

Growing up as a military brat, and traveling as an adult, you find that there is no better understanding of others than when you expose yourself to different things. Having experiences that take you out of your comfort zone and into someone else's allows you the ability to see things from someone else's point of view and I feel that that is needed now more than ever before.

So many people look down on others for being different, but they haven't tried to live "a day in the life". Sometimes, if you can't live "a day in the life", you can at least start out by being at ground zero.

I can't explain it, but being able to travel opens up a person's mind in ways just sitting at home and watching doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment