Monday, October 29, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 28

Day 28: Name one talent I wish I had and why?

The one talent that I wish I had is the ability to draw.

I find visual art to be so intriguing. So expressive. It speaks words without saying anything at all. To be able to see something in your mind then draw it on whatever you are drawing on and it come out exactly as you visualized it, is beyond amazing to me.

In recent years, I find myself looking up artists on Instagram. I never realized before recently how many talented artists there are out there in the world. Ones that seemingly go unnoticed, if you will. I, myself, personally know three extremely talented artists and I feel like the world needs to experience their art they way that I have had the pleasure of experiencing it. I say experience because looking at true are isn't simply something that you do, it is something that you experience. It causes the mind to think while the eyes are hypnotized in the moment.

It's hard to put into words for me, but I get the same feeling with looking at art that I get when reading a well written poem. It's just feels so good, and yet, that overwhelming for me.

Anyway, if you are someone that is into art, be sure to check out my artistic friends: TJSGrimm, Larry Wade, Nate Masternak!

No comments:

Post a Comment