Tuesday, October 2, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 1

Day 1: Who am I? Who have I been? Who do I want to be?

Who am I?

Honestly, that's a good question. Funny, but good. Why is it funny, you ask? Because I don't even know who I am anymore. I haven't known for awhile. Maybe it's because I'm still going through the changes from who I was to who I will become. I don't know, but sometimes, I do find myself asking, "Who am I"?

Who have I been?

I have been confused, indecisive, and seemingly emotionally unstable.

The changes in my life have kept me in a perpetual state of confusion. My emotions seem all over the place and I never know where I'm going or why. I am constantly changing my mind and am never solid on my decisions. Oftentimes, I find myself questioning a lot of the choices that I've made to get me to where I am.

Who do I want to be?

I want to be more relaxed, laid back in life, and assertive in my decisions. I want to be better than I am now. Stronger than I am now; mentally, physically, and emotionally. And I want to be more driven than I am now. I want to be less afraid in life; afraid of failure, afraid of success. I want to be the kind of person that actually has their shit together and not just looks like they do. I want to be an inspiration to others, but most importantly, to my kids.

I want to be so many things, but more than anything, I want to be me. The only thing is, who is me?

No comments:

Post a Comment