Saturday, October 20, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 19

Day 19: How do I see the world?

Right now, today, I see the world is struggling and I can say that it's not a hard thing to do.

I get that there are so many positives in the world, but it's the human dynamics that make it so negative. There is so much going on worldwide that I find it almost incredible that the world hasn't imploded on itself as a result.

Humans have done more negative than positive in the world and to the world. They have let money and power go to their heads. Certain things that are going on in one country are actually going on in other countries and that makes for it to be a worldwide issue. Issues that a lot of people find it easy to ignore because it does not effect them.

I would like nothing more than to see each individual, worldwide, working as part of a team to make the world a better place but that is not going to happen. It is only when there is no world left that people are then going to want to band together to save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment