Thursday, October 4, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 3

Day 3: What do I think about my friends?

I honestly think my friends are amazing! The few that I have allowed within my circle are there because they have proven to me that they belong there. When I am friends with a person, I am truly friends with them. One hundred percent. I'm there for them no matter what and I expect the same from my friends. So, the friends that I do have are friends of mine because they do the same for me. I don't always talk to them every day, but I know that whenever I need them, they will be there for me.

There are one or two of my friends that have friendship quirks that I don't like, but their loyalty is unwavering, so I overlook what it is that I don't like. Could they be better friends to me? In my opinion, absolutely, but maybe they feel that they are doing the best that they can. Not to mention, maybe someone feels that same way about me and I know that I go above and beyond the call of friendship for my friends. I no longer question it because I have come to the conclusion that I either love a person for who they are or walk away from them completely. I don't have the right to try to change someone to fit my mold of a perfect friend; I became friends with certain individuals because of who they were, not because of who I wanted them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment