Tuesday, October 23, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 22

Day 22: Something I am proud of?

Hmm, what is something that I am proud of? I have many things that I am proud of, but I suppose the thing that makes me beam hardest is the fact that I am an author.

For those that don't know me or have just gotten to my blog, I am an author. I have been a published author since I was twenty-two years old. I knew early on that I wanted to be an author. There were days in high school that I dreamed of the day when I held a book in my hands and it had my name on it as the author. Times when I told my peers that I would grow up and write books. Moments where I imagined my notebook instantly turning into printed works of art.

I love the fact that I am an author and if it wasn't tacky or if it didn't come off as bragging, I would talk about it all of the time. Honestly, it is an accomplishment that I am beyond proud of and nothing will ever change that. No matter the amount of books I sell, fans I acquire, or how well I get known, just knowing that I became something that I set my mind out to become as a youth will always be something that instantly makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment