Tuesday, October 9, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 8

Day 8: Who are the most important people in my life?

I feel like that's a trick answer because if answered incorrectly, one could find themselves having ought with people they previously considered themselves closest to.

For me, I never looked at who was the "most important" in my life. I have only ever looked at the people that meant the most to me as important people. And when I say important people, I mean that if something was to happen to any of the people that I feel closest to, that I love unconditionally, it would destroy me somehow.

I am willing to admit that over time, as years have passed, my list of important people has changed. It has even gotten shorter; a lot shorter to be honest. Many names have been removed due to the dynamics of the relationship having changed for the negative. Almost all of the names removed won't be names that are ever added back because that is just the kind of person that I am. *Shrugs shoulders*

Thinking about it, I am okay with my short list of important people. Those on that list know how important they are to my because I make sure that they are told. I mean, what's the point of them being important and not know how important they are, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment