Sunday, October 28, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 27

Day 27: What is my guilty pleasure?

Soooo, this may come off as weird or even shocking, but my guilty pleasure is reading erotica. It could be an erotic poem or an erotic novel, but either way, it gives me great pleasure to read them.

There was a period in my life, that lasted for months, where I read nothing but erotic novels. If it didn't have sex laced within the story, I wouldn't read it. I don't even know how I found the books that I did, but I did. Understand, they weren't just dirty books, they had really good story lines; they just happened to have a lot of sex within the story.

The past year, I've been so focused on other that I haven't had the urge, or desire, to read an erotic novel. I did go to an erotic poetry ready once some months back and almost had to change my clothes afterward because it was just that hot! Decided then that I probably wasn't ready to attend another one of those for awhile, lol.

I am ready for my mind to finally be clear of the issues that have plagued it because if I recall accurately, there are a few books waiting for my attention. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment