Tuesday, October 30, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 29

Day 29: Who is someone that I admire?

The person that I admire is my mom.

Anyone that has had the pleasure of meeting my mother can understand why she is someone that I would admire. She a strong, kind, caring, nurturing, and giving individual just to name some of her qualities. She is also beautiful inside and out.

Granted, she can be crass and very blunt, those qualities only add to why she is admirable to me. She makes sure that anyone that knows her, knows exactly where they stand with her. Because she is so straightforward, you can always expect to be told the truth when talking to her.

She loves unconditionally and never judges a person off of something a that she heard about them; she also allows people second chances even when the world knows that they don't deserve them.

Growing up, I wanted to be like her because that was the kind of role model she was to me. If there was ever a person that a child should want to grow up to be like, she should be that person.

I literally could go on and on about my mom and how much I admire her, but I won't; she's just an amazing individual to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment