Monday, October 15, 2018

30 Days of Blogging: Day 14

Day 14: What do I find fascinating and why?

I am actually fascinated with a lot of things. The way the mind thinks (animals, insects, and mankind), the way the human body works, the way man is able to erect buildings (and bridges) so quickly, the way the sky is able to change colors the way that it does, the way that technology seems to be advancing at the speed that it is, race relations worldwide, and male vs female dynamics; just to name some things.

It's strange, as much as I find that I understand a lot of things well, there are other things that I want to understand more about. Learn more about. I want to dive deeper into understanding a lot of those things, but at the same time, some of those things don't require an in depth understanding.

I feel like, there is so much depth to everything surface. There are layers to practically everything and that may be one of my biggest hang ups; believing that there is more to something than meets the eye. There are people in my life that often remind me that not everything is a deep as I would like for it to be; that some things are just the way they are; what you see is ultimately what you get. But for me, I find that hard to believe.

I do enjoy doing research and learning as much as I can about a subject. Even if it is something that may not be of interest to others, I find myself learning about it anyway. However, with the things listed above, I have to ask myself, "Will I ever be able to learn enough about them?"

No comments:

Post a Comment