Thursday, November 9, 2017

Authors of the Spotlight 11/9

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Elle Welch!

----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Elle Welch

How long have you been published? Since May 2015.

What's the worst part about being published? I don't really see a downside to it.

What's the best part about being published? It takes a great deal of determination to publish a book so to be able to pull up Amazon and see that I've accomplished that several times is amazing!

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? Initially, I was signed to a publisher but that didn't benefit me so I decided to publish myself.

*What are the highs, if any? None that I can think of, lol.

*What are the lows, if any? The low is that you are not in control of your work. The publisher wants to control titles, release days, covers, and they get more money off of your book than you do. That can be very frustrating when you have a publisher who doesn't do anything but keeps taking that large percentage.

What is the name of your book(s)? I Never Said I Was A Good Girl, Tears On My Pillow, Cutty Buddies: I Can Never Love You, Chandler, Invisible Journei 1&2, Let Me Upgrade You: A Georgia Love Story

Was it/were they an easy write for you? All my books were easy except for my Cutty Buddies series and Invisible Journei 2.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Figuring out what type of people your characters are

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Deciding what is going to happen in the book.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Ebooks can be purchased via Amazon. Paperbacks can be purchased by inboxing me or via my website shop.ElleTheNovelist.Com

Do you have any future projects in the works? I am currently working on 4 novels and Let Me Upgrade You 2

*Is there a tentative release date? No but I hope to release at least 2 more books for 2017.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Instagram and Facebook

 ----------------------------------------------------------

Join me next week as I bring you more authors!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment