Thursday, November 23, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 11/23

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Cathy Jackson!

----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Cathy Jackson

How long have you been published? 3 Years

What's the worst part about being published? Time away from my family.

What's the best part about being published?
Meeting and working with some really great people.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? Self-Published.

*What are the highs, if any? Set my own hours and write when I want. There are no deadlines, other than what I set for myself.

*What are the lows, if any? Waiting for book ideas to come to me.

What is the name of your book(s)? As You Wish, Bloom, Blossom, Broken, Bound, Betrayed, Five Coffees, Five Days, Yours to Love, Yours to Claim, Yours Forever

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Yes and yes. Also, no and no. The ideas, people, and places come to me. I wait for them to germinate and appear.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Perfectionism. I want to write the best book possible for the reader.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? The writing. Once I have an idea flowing, the words just seem to appear on the page.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Createspace, IBooks, and Kobo

Do you have any future projects in the works? Yes. I have two books waiting for me from my Editor, I am writing a novel, and awaiting another book from my Editor.

*Is there a tentative release date? Not yet. I want the changes to be made naturally.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Facebook, Bookbub, Amazon, Goodreads, Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Spotify, Tumblr, Twitter, and YouTube.

----------------------------------------------------------

Join me next week as I bring you more authors!




No comments:

Post a Comment