Friday, December 15, 2017

Flow Friday

Welcome to Flow Friday! Poetry lovers, kick back and enjoy the read!
 

---------------------------------------------------------
 
Being More Than Human By Antonio Juarez

I look at myself and don't see me.
I see a mirror reflection, that's
a friend, as well enemy…
Coated by this skin
and functions of the-
Human anatomy...
Miraculously,
disguised physically...
A living fantasy, to be
the tangible understanding...

Thus, spirituality is factual
In actuality, so
Live in love, only Bask in lust.
Sex yourself... Thus, self...
becomes us.
Entity, minus confused identity,
gives a chemistry
Of extraordinary energy...

Vibes from my Aura
Intertwine with yours, so
magnetically
A moment for us to become one,
Seemingly..
I approached as your man
as you gave into me
Love....
Lust.....
Energy....

---------------------------------------------------------

Every Friday, I will showcase one or two other poet's work. If this is something that you are interested in participating in, please click on this link and fill out the form. Poems will be posted in no particular order so be sure to keep an eye out for yours!😉

 

No comments:

Post a Comment