Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 9/12

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author R. Coxton!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: R. Coxton or Randy Coxton

How long have you been published? 3 years my main goal was just to get one book published now I’m 11 deep, lol.

What's the worst part about being published? I feel if this is your passion its not a bad part just learning curves.

What's the best part about being published? Meeting, connecting with the readers.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I’m both.

*What are the highs, if any? Knowing that the readers like your work.

*What are the lows, if any? N/A

What is the name of your book(s)? Love Doesn’t Love Me, It’s a 6 book mini-series . I’m on book 5.

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Yes.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Thinking of new plot lines.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Finishing once you have a plot line.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon.

Do you have any future projects in the works? A spin-off for Lovin A St.Lucie Playboy.

*Is there a tentative release date? After this series /October.

---------------------------------------------------------

Join me on Thursday as I bring you author Teresa Mason Browning.


No comments:

Post a Comment