Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 5/30

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Jennifer Musgrave!


---------------------------------------------------------

Name: JL Musgrave (Jennifer L. Musgrave)

How long have you been published? I had some poetry and other small items published years ago, but have only been “book published” for a little over a year.

What's the worst part about being published? Marketing, hands down. I love to write, but find that I do not enjoy self-promotion.

What's the best part about being published? Watching my dreams coming true. I have always loved writing and it is pure joy to see others enjoying the stories I create.

Are you self-published or did you go through a publishing company? I have used several publishers including KDP, ACX, CreateSpace, NOOK, etc.

What is the name of your book(s)? I have seven published books currently, The Immortal Legacy Series is a set of four books titled: Unreal, Unearthed, Unchanged, and Unholy. The Hadrian’s Wall time travel trilogy has only had the first book published thus far titled: All Roads Lead to Rome. Photographic Adventures in Scotland is a set of photography books titled: The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond and Caerlaverock Castle.

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Over all I find writing fiction stories to be a joy, but like many writers I have moments of struggle to end a story properly in a way that leaves the reader fulfilled.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? I find that the story tends to write itself if I give my imagination free rein, but I do get concerned with making sure the endings do the book and my audience justice.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? The characters take a life of their own and I find this to be a fun and easy part of writing.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? All my published works can be found on Amazon.com in print, audio, and e-book format at Amazon. Print and e-book can also be purchased online at Barnes and Noble. For a signed and personalized print edition you can find my pages on Etsy and EBay.

Do you have any future projects in the works? Yes, I have several projects in the works including the sequel to All Roads Lead to Rome: Hadrian’s Wall Book One, titled The Reiving Rogue. I will also be releasing Lorili’s Angels: An Operation Dinah Novel soon.
 
*Is there a tentative release date? Summer/Fall 2017

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? I have Facebook Author Page, Facebook Magazine Page, Magazine Website, Twitter, and YouTube.
 
---------------------------------------------------------

Join me Thursday as I bring you authors Reana Malori and Nicola Matthews! 


No comments:

Post a Comment