Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 5/9

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Malinga Gerald!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Malinga Gerald

How long have you been published? Since August 2014

What's the worst part about being published? Over pricing my book and over 4500 critical views that would have been sales for my book had i priced it cheaply like now.

What's the best part about being published? My dream of becoming an author was made true

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I am self published

*What are the highs, if any? None yet but my works have publicized me and have created confidence in people about me and what I do.

*What are the lows, if any? My African community doesn't value reading.

What is the name of your book(s)? The Dead Man Roars and The Lost Marriage Rites

Was it/were they an easy write for you? It was not easy writing.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Beginning was never easy.I procrastinated for ten years before starting to write.Creating the setting and characters has been the hardest.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Making an outline or summary when the idea is still fresh.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon

Do you have any future projects in the works? I have a lot of them. (I have a political satire and a play.)

*Is there a tentative release date? No

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Facebook and Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------

Join me on Thursday as I bring you author Amy Cancryn/KayAnna Kirby!


No comments:

Post a Comment