Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 7/18

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Jacquelyn Wiles.

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jacquelyn Wiles

How long have you been published? I have been published since June 10th, 2016.

What's the worst part about being published? There is nothing bad with being published.

What's the best part about being published? The best part about being published is gaining new readers, and meeting amazing authors to network with.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I am self-published through Createspace.


*What are the highs, if any? The highs are being able to do everything on your own, in your own time.


*What are the lows, if any? The lows are that you have really market to gain a new audience.

What is the name of your book(s)? My published book is Don't Trust A Stranger.

Was it/were they an easy write for you? It was very easy to write, it's partially a true story with some made up scenerios along the way.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? The hardest part about writing a book is getting rid of writer's block, Sometimes you can really be into writing and then all of a sudden during a scene you get stuck.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? The easiest part about writing is throwing words together, you can always go back and change how you want something to feel and sound later.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon, Createspace, and Barnes & Nobles online are a few places my book can be found.

Do you have any future projects in the works? I have two new books in the works, the sequel to Don't Trust A Stranger is You Can't Trust Anyone then a horror novel called Neighborhood Nightmare


*Is there a tentative release date? I have no release dates for either book at this moment, but it will be soon.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? My Facebook, my Twitter, and my Instagram


---------------------------------------------------------

Join me on Thursday as I bring you author Joe Evener!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment