Thursday, July 13, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 7/13

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Yomeica Webb!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yomeica Webb 

How long have you been published? Since January 2017

What's the worst part about being published? Scrutiny and limitations

What's the best part about being published? Marketing and exposure

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? Both 

*What are the highs, if any? Assistance and promotion, less work on your part because you have help . With self publishing, I get all of my royalties and that is the best ever.

*What are the lows, if any? Self publishing requires a lot of investing money and time. Publishing companies want royalties.

What is the name of your book(s)? "Meet the Tears": Attention please and NYC's Melting Pot KIDZ: "You can touch my hair"

Was it/were they an easy write for you? I couldn't believe how easy it came to me.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Work and business interruption - other books come to mind.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? The concept flowed perfectly.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads,and my website

Do you have any future projects in the works? Yes, definitely.

*Is there a tentative release date? May 20th 

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Facebook and my website.


---------------------------------------------------------

Join me next week as I bring you more authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment