Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I am lost...

And I can't seem to find me...

Lately, again, I've been feeling like I don't know what my purpose in life is. What am I here for? What I want to truly do with my life for that matter.

I feel so lost. Like, I'm here but I'm not. No real sense of direction and sometimes no true urge to get any. I can't help but to wonder, is that even normal? I always thought that the older I became the more clear my path would be, but that's not the case at all. It's as if the older I become, the more muddled up my path seems; like my visibility for the future is minimal.

I know what I want to do and I think I know what I have to do, the main thing is to just do it. Do it. Do it. But for some reason, I've gotten rather gun shy with "just doing" anything anymore. I don't know why though. Guess I have some more self discovery on the horizon in order to break through the sudden barrier that I've apparently created...

No comments:

Post a Comment