Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Oh, What A Time To Be Alive...

Because I never thought  I would see the day...

So, I am lying here, going down a Twitter feed that is sharing images from different countries worldwide of protestors packed in the streets and can you guess what I'm doing? 

Crying. 

Yes, I'm crying. 

I don't know if any of this will evoke the change that we need, that we so longed for, but to be alive during a time eerily similar to the one some of us have only read about, the one that happened less than 55 years ago, gives me a feeling that I cannot put into words. 

We are watching history in the making. We are living through a chapter in future generations' history books. These are the moments that life was made for. 

Good, bad, or indifferent, this is life and quite frankly, I've never felt more alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment