Friday, March 31, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 3/30

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have M. Sherrer!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: M. Sherrer

How long have you been published? Since August 15, 2015

What's the worst part about being published? I did not write my book to make money but way the pay structure is set up, everybody else gets their cut before me, and I wrote the book!! 😊

What's the best part about being published? Being able to leave a legacy for the world to enjoy.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? Publishing company- Dark Diamond Publishing

*What are the highs, if any? The publisher has the know how and the experience. He can do the footwork.

*What are the lows, if any? The fees. From what I have learned is that my fee was reasonable compared to bigger publishing companies.

What is the name of your book(s)? Suddenly Single: Heartbreak in Paradise

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Yes it was. This book involved quite a few real life experiences so that made it easier to produce.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? The hardest part for me was finding the time to dedicate to writing it.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? This particular book just flowed out of me every time I sat down to write. Once you have a story to tell, you just have to write it down.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? My book is available on amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and darkdiamondbooks.com and is available in Kindle and paperback formats.

Do you have any future projects in the works? The sequel to Suddenly Single is in the works right now. The working title right now is: The Soul Tie

*Is there a tentative release date? The tentative release date is by the end of this year.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? You can find me on the author page of  Dark Diamond Books  or Facebook.
 
Thank you for you time and I look forward to reading more from you in the future! Thank you for you this opportunity. I look forward to reading the post!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment