Thursday, March 2, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 3/2

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Bryce David Salazar!

----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Name: Bryce David Salazar

How long have you been published? Almost two years now. My how time flies.

What's the worst part about being published? Getting a novel ready for publication can be a little tedious at times, especially when you're reading your work over and over. But in my experience there isn't really a negative to being published. I've been fortunate.

What's the best part about being published? Getting to hold a piece of art you created in your hands. It's almost surreal.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I was originally self-published. After about a year, Blue Deco Publishing took me on and re-released my first novel. So I’ve done both.

*What are the highs, if any? Both have their merits. I think it all depends on what the author is looking for.

*What are the lows, if any? Again, I think it all boils down to what the author wants.

What is the name of your book(s)? Tales of Timeless Springs and She Sees Metaphors.

Was it/were they an easy write for you? No. Not even close. Both were agonizing to shape together. But the hard work of it all tends to pay off in terms of fulfillment and satisfaction.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Everything after the first word.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? The first word.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Online or through their eReaders.

Do you have any future projects in the works? I'm going back and forth between novels number three and four.

*Is there a tentative release date? Not yet. Both are hardly through their first draft.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? My website is a good place to find anything and everything related to my work.
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------
 

Join me next week as I bring you more authors!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment