Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 3/21

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Kai Storm!

 ---------------------------------------------------------



Name: Kai Storm

How long have you been published? Six years; my first book was published in April 2011.

What's the worst part about being published? Not worst but most frustrating would be trying to get everyone to write a review. Plenty of times I will get emails, notes on social media or in person about what a person thought of my book but they fail to write it somewhere where others can see them. Yes, you’re very appreciative of the fact that someone bought your book but as much as you encourage, it still doesn’t always happen so lol.

What's the best part about being published? Knowing your work is being read and enjoyed.

Are you self-published or did you go through a publishing company? Both. I have five novels out that were published by 21Street Urban Editing & Publishing LLC and one on my own.

*What are the highs, if any? The highs are always when you introduce people to your work and they buy it.

*What are the lows, if any? When you’ve done everything you can to promote/sell and you have no sales.

What is the name of your book(s)? Alani’s Bigger Hustle, Alani’s Hustle Gets Bigger, Alani’s Hustle: La Familia, You Just Don’t Know, Where’s My Daddy?, That One Voice.

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Yes. Before I write I see the story played out in my head so it’s easy to get it on paper.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Having time to do it & going thru the edits lol

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Writing lol!

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? My books are available on Amazon, my website, and www.nattiekai.wix.com/kaistormbooks

Do you have any future projects in the works? Actually no. I’ve been concentrating on growing my author spotlight that I do every week on my sites and making myself a brand.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Google Plus.

---------------------------------------------------------

Join me on Thursday as I bring author A.K. Kuykendall!

 

2 comments: