Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 6/27

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Andrew Kjar!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Andrew Kjar

How long have you been published? 3 years

What's the worst part about being published? Self publishing doesn't sell a lot of books.

What's the best part about being published? I enjoy knowing my book is being enjoyed by people.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? Self published

What is the name of your book(s)? The parallels of time

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Yes, I found it an easy book to write.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Not knowing if people are going to enjoy it.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Being able to tap my imagination for ideas.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon

Do you have any future projects in the works? *Is there a tentative release date? I have a sequel to my book later this year.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Just amazon

---------------------------------------------------------

Join me on Thursday as I bring you authors Nicole Shephard and Karen Salamone-Jourdan!


No comments:

Post a Comment