Thursday, April 6, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 4/6

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Desiree King!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Desiree King

How long have you been published? Since 5/17/2015

What's the worst part about being published? Honestly promotion I`m an introvert and feel like I`m being a pest when trying to promote my books

What's the best part about being published? Putting the work out there and hearing that it meant something to them

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I am self published

*What are the highs, if any? The complete control

*What are the lows, if any? The limited reach

What is the name of your book(s)? My first book is “Moondance” and my upcoming release is “Our New World”

Was it/were they an easy write for you? I`ve written for years just for my own enjoyment so it was easy because nothing needed to finished or by a certain time lol.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Editing and getting it ready for publishing
 
What's the easiest part about writing a book?
Creating the characters

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon, Goodreads, and Smashwords.

Do you have any future projects in the works? *Is there a tentative release date?
I`m in the process of getting my second title finished. I`m in the home stretch it should be out by 4/1/17 but keep an eye out if its ready sooner I`ll get it out asap.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Facebook and Twitter
 ---------------------------------------------------------

 Join me next week as I bring you more authors!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment