Thursday, February 23, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 2/23

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Me'Shell Brown!


----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Me’Shell Brown

How Long been published? Since Feb-2013
 
What’s the worst part about being published? Getting your name out, trying to get your brand built up solid.

What’s the best thing about being published? Watching, and listening to people talk about your work. Just to see it on the shelves is fascinating.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I am self published.

What are the highs, if any? The highs are I own all my rights and so forth. And I have the freedom of doing what I want, when I want with my work; I have no deadlines.

What are the lows, if any? The lows are, everything is paid for by you. Editing alone can truly hurt your pockets. And, also the marketing is very expensive. If you don’t have the proper marketing, your life’s work can get lost among a billion other titles. Marketing is key.

What is the name of your book(s)? Lovin A Thug

Was it a easy an easy write for you? Yes, it was.

What’s the hardest part about writing a book? Staying on track with one main idea. My brain creates several different stories at any given moment so I have to stay on track or write two books at once, so my mind can calm down.

What’s the easiest part about writing a book? The beginning and ending.

Where can interested readers purchase a copy of your book? Amazon, Goggle Play, Kindle, Books A Million, Barns And Noble, and many others.

Do you have any future projects in the works? Yes, I do. Pt 2 of Lovin A Thug should hit early Summer along with In Tha Midst of Tha Storm and Even Sinners Get Saved. So stay on the lookout for these fast paced, jaw dropping novels.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with readers? Yes, you can find me on Facebook where an excusive sneak peek of my work is updated. Various new books to come so feel free to stop by, hit the like, and share button. 
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------
 

Join me next week as I bring you more authors!



No comments:

Post a Comment