Tuesday, December 31, 2013

To Read or Not to Read...

Is a good question but that's not the problem at all...

Throughout the entire year of 2013, I did not record me reading a single poem and I'm a little upset by it. I allowed my busy schedule to interfere with the one thing that's been loyal to me for years. I could understand if it was just that I didn't know which poem I wanted to read or that I was nervous about how I would sound, but that wasn't the case at all; I just simply did not make any time. But that is all about to change...

Change. The one word that brings fear and excitement to my core all at the same time.

2014 is full of so many possibilities and opportunities that they're practically endless! Honestly, I get so excited at just the thought. What I once feared, I am now slowly embracing. Tomorrow marks the beginning of a new chapter in an already interesting book.

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment