Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Adjust Your Rearview Mirror...

Because it's time to watch your past fade away...

And so we come to the end of yet another year. As the time ticks slowly by, I find myself intently reflecting on all of the good and all of the bad. Each moment in my life came with some sort of lesson; one that I'm supposed to take heed to and use again at some point in the future. Whether it was a tidbit of information for myself, or one to share with others, it was a tidbit all the same.

With the ending of 2013, I find myself neatly closing up various Chapters in my life and preparing to anxiously open other ones. There are big changes happening in my life right and instead of fearing them like I would've in the past, I am anxiously awaiting them. I have never been more excited about the unknown as I currently am right now. 2014 won't just be the year that I turn 30, it will be the year that defines me as a person. It will also be the year of many accomplishments for me as an individual and as a partner.

Needless to say, I'm pleased to bid 2013 farewell and geeked beyond words to usher in 2014...

No comments:

Post a Comment