Thursday, March 23, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 3/24

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author A.K. Kuykendall!

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Name: A.K. Kuykendall

How long have you been published? I’ve been published since November of 2007, but that is just the beginning to my turbulent history in the publishing industry. My history.

What’s the worst part about being published? Trying to both write my next tale in accordance with my contracted deadline and keeping myself visible and engaged with my audience to boost sales of my current published title. Furthermore, I believe these publishing mandates fundamentally stifle creation.

What's the best part about being published? My words are given oxygen by an audience.

Are you self-published or did you go through a publishing company? I’m a traditionally published author. I, personally, abhor self-publishing. I believe it to only have a valid purpose for those traditionally published authors with strong name recognition that may want to write and publish on the side without going through the traditional channels.

*What are the highs, if any? Traditionally published authors with strong name recognition have an outlet to expand their coveted brand.

*What are the lows, if any? The stigma.

What is the name of your book? The Possession (A Writer’s Block Novel)

Was it easy to write? Of course not.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Writing the book.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? There are no easy parts to writing a book.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book? Everywhere books are sold.

Do you have any future projects in the works? Watch for Imperium Heirs (Conspirator’s Odyssey: Book 1), a conspiracy thriller/sci-fi novel, to come in the summer of 2017.

*Is there a tentative release date? July 24, 2017

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Blog.

---------------------------------------------------------

Join me next week as I bring you more authors!  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment