Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Year, New Goals

As time flies by, so do my thoughts... I can't believe that 2011 is only next week..! I've been working on book number two for so long... Maybe it's taking as long as it has because I haven't been writing as if I were writing for a book, I've been writing as if I were writing my thoughts down in my journal... No hurry... At all... However, I can't wait until number two is published and everyone can see how much I've grown since I had my first collection published...

I set a date for Jan 1st and that's when any and all invited poets are to submit their poems to my book to be featured in the "Unknown Writers" section, but so far only 4 out of like 15 have gotten back to me... We will see, they still have until the first which is when I want all loose ends tied up... After all, my goal is to have my book out my the summertime...

I've been extremely tense and irritated for no apparent reason lately and it's been irking my nerves... Who allows unknowns to upset them..? Well I've decided that instead of allowing it to irk me, I'm going to utilize these feelings to the fullest extent of my writing ability... And with that said, there's no telling where it will take me...

No comments:

Post a Comment