Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Baaack!!!

So after a very long haitus of writing in general, I am back!! And I've come back with a vengence!! Well not really, but close enough... That horrific writer's block has been slowly melting away and I've been able to write a poem here and there... I still feel like my "pen" is a little rusty, but the more time I devote towards writing, the better I will become... I've been clearing my mind and going on my mental vacations to find my calming moment... Once I've done that, then I am able to write my thoughts down in an orderly fashion and get something beautiful out of it... I'm soooo happy to be able to write again!! I was completely afraid that I had sunken into that comfort zone of not writing and getting stuck there... Writing is a very important part of me and I pray that I never lose my will to write....

No comments:

Post a Comment