Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Different Approach

So lately, by complete accident, I've taken a different approach to my writing. I mean I have always written about an emotion that I was experiencing or a situation that I was going through, but it's different now. Now, I write AS it's happening... Like right IN the moment... I feed off of my surroundings and use the emotions that I have at THAT very moment, to write. It helps because I am taking full advantage of my blackberry. I have begun to utilize the notepad feature to the fullest and now I use the internet for more than just facebook. I use it to pull up rhymezone.com because let's face it, it's hard to grab words that rhyme out of the air sometimes. So I'm excited because I feel that the poetry I've been writing as of late, is going to show how much I've been maturing as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment