Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 8/22

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Shmel Carter!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shmel Carter

How long have you been published? 4 years

What's the worst part about being published? The stress of completing my book on time.

What's the best part about being published? The opinions of my readers.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? Publishing Company
 
*What are the highs, if any? The thrill of being able to control my story. I can kill people, make them rich or poor. My characters fate is in my hands.
 
*What are the lows, if any? N/A
 
What is the name of your book(s)? A Hood Affair 1&2 Divas with Drama, Certified, Lady Boss, Illusion, Side Nigga, Enough

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Yes, especially Enough, because I went through most of what I wrote about.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Getting to the end.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Being able to create a story.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? On www.amazon.com.

Do you have any future projects in the works? *Is there a tentative release date? I hope I can release A Georgia Love Affair the first week of February.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Facebook, Instagram 

---------------------------------------------------------

Join me on Thursday as I bring you author Asar!


No comments:

Post a Comment