Thursday, August 10, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 8/10

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Jaz' Akins!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jaz' Akins

How long have you been published? I published my first book in November of 2016

What's the worst part about being published? Waiting.... there is so much waiting. Waiting to publish, waiting for reviews, waiting to be someone's favorite author, you have to be patient in this industry.

What's the best part about being published? When readers reach out to you. It makes you feel like you've finally accomplished something.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? *What are the highs, if any?
*What are the lows, if any? I am currently signed to Ms. Lady P Presents. The best part is having pen sisters and brothers that support you. I haven't experienced many lows.
What is the name of your book(s)? Flavas: an anthology, Love Can be a Dangerous Game
Was it/were they an easy write for you? Writing has always been easy for me.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Editing. Readers catch everything. You have to make sure there are no mistakes.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Coming up with the story line and plot twists.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? All of my books are or will be available on Amazon.

Do you have any future projects in the works? Part 2 to Love Can be a Dangerous Game, Taking His Heart and His Throne: an untamed love story, Forbidden: I was never supposed to love you
*Is there a tentative release date? No date yet.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? My reading group
---------------------------------------------------------

Join me next week as I bring you more authors!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment