Saturday, November 9, 2013

Yet It Takes Death...

To remind you about keeping your mind focused and priorities at the forefront of your mind.

11.3.13 - My Mother's oldest sister passed away. Though it was something that we were all "prepared" for, the reality of it all is that no one is truly prepared for death; especially that of a loved one.

We've been very blessed in my family to not have to endure death very often. I mean, the last time there was the passing of a relative it was in 2008. Before that, 2003, and before that, 1994. So it only makes sense to me that I haven't the slightest idea as to how to cope...

Multiple people have suggested that I write about it, you know, to get everything out but I don't know. For some reason, the words just won't come as they should. I know there is something under the surface of my mind that is trying to escape to be written because my hand constantly feels like it should be writing but for some reason I just can't. It's like my mind draws a blank at the thought of purging my emotions surrounding this one particular event...

I realize for once, I might be afraid to read what lies within me...

No comments:

Post a Comment