Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sometimes All You Can Do....

Is breathe...

And once you begin to exhale, you then realize how long and how hard it was that you were holding your breath. The breath that you feared was going to quite possibly be your last...

It takes a mature and responsible person to be able to admit when they're wrong and today, that person is me. Lately, I haven't been reacting accordingly to certain situations in my life. I either under react or over react to them, causing me to end up with less than the stellar results that I was initially going for. Not only do I end up with less than stellar results, I end up losing sleep and receiving a massive headache behind it. That, I recently realized, has to stop...

Another thing that I recently realized is what is holding me back from being able to write. There is too much mental garbage cluttering up my thoughts and it's causing my mind to constantly go blank. One cannot be a successful anything when they cannot think straight and my thoughts are the keys to my success....

No comments:

Post a Comment