Thursday, June 4, 2009

Floating Into Space...

So after a looong and drawnout thought process, I've decided NOT to write about the issue.. Why allow something so trivial to take up so much of my mental space?? Exactly my point... There are other things out there to write about...

I was actually thinking of writing about something more positive or even something that makes you think... But to be honest, I haven't had the time to actually sit down and write my thoughts out... Yes, I have found time to write in this blog, but that is different... It doesn't require much... It's not an intricate nor an intimate process... My writing reflects me... Or parts of me anyway... So I'm still debating on what to write about because I REALLY want to write about something!! I just don't know what that something is going to be....

However, there are many unfinished poems on my computer and in my notebook... Hmmm... Maybe I should finish up those poems... Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment