Thursday, December 21, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 12/21

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have authors Shanice B. and Frances Forster!

----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shanice B.

How long have you been published? Since 2016

What’s the worst part about being published? Making sure to drop consistent work and constantly promoting your own brand at all times

What’s the best part about being published? Networking and meeting other authors that love what you love.

Are you self-published or did you go through a publishing company?  I’m not self-published. I’m currently signed with Major Key Publishing

What is the name of your books? I’m the author of 16 urban fiction romance novels:
Love Me If You Can
Love Me If You Can 2
Love Me If You Can 3
Who’s Between the Sheets: Married To A Cheater
Who’s Between the Sheets: Married To A Cheater 2
Who’s Between the Sheets: Married To A Cheater 3
Who’s Between the Sheets: Married To A Cheater 4
A Love So Deep: Nobody Else Above You
Loving My Mr. Wrong
Loving My Mr. Wrong 2
Stacking It Deep: Married to My Paper
Kiss Me Where It Hurts
Kiss Me Where It Hurts 2
Kiss Me Where It Hurts 3
He Loves the Savage in Me: A Twisted Love Affair
He Loves The Savage In Me:  A Twisted Love Affair 2

What is the hardest part about writing a book? Trying to come up with an engaging synopsis

What is the easiest part about writing a book? The outline and the story line.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your books? On my Amazon author page.  

Do you have any future projects in the works? Yes. I’m currently working on a standalone and also working on part 3 of He Loves The Savage In Me: A Twisted Love Affair

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share? Facebook Personal Page (Authoress Shanice), Facebook Author Page, Instagram, and Twitter.

 ----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Frances Forster

How long have you been published? I published my first book in May of this year (2017)

What’s the worst part about being published? Umm, the worst part of being published... I really can't say other than trying to get yourself out there as an author.

Are you self-published or did you go through a publishing company?  I am self-published.

*What are the highs, if any? What are the lows, if any? The high, in my opinion, is being in full control of your work and the low would be trying to build your brand and get an audience.

What is the name of your book(s)? My books that are published as of now are "Horror Island” and “Haunted Island 1,2,3"

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Yes, they were easy to write. Words have always poured out since I was a child and could write.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? The hardest parts about writing books are the beginning and the end. I can never figure out a great way to begin or end a book I have to think long and hard to try to make a great way to begin/end my books.

Do you have any future projects in the works? Yes, I have two books that are in the works. One is a Horror Story that is due this month (December 23rd) called "Not So Silent Night" and a thriller called "Love, Lust, and Murder" which will be released Valentine's Day of next year. (2018)

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? I am on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, My Website, and My Book Shout Out Site which gives information on upcoming books.

----------------------------------------------------------

Join me week as I bring you our final author interviews of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment