Friday, November 3, 2017

Flow Friday

Welcome to Flow Friday! Poetry lovers, kick back and enjoy the read!
 

---------------------------------------------------------
 

When the blazing sun hangs low in the Western sky
When the wind dies away on the mountain
When the song of the Meadowlark turn still
And the field Locust click no more in the field
And the Sea Foam sleeps like a maiden at rest
And Twilight touches the shape of the wondering Earth
I turn home
Through blue skies and purple Woods
I turn home
I turn to the place that I was born to the mother Who Bore Me
And the father who taught me long ago long ago long ago
Alone am I now
And lost
And alone
In this far wide wondering world
Yet still
When the blazing sun hangs low
When the wind dies away
And the Sea Foam sleeps
And Twilight touches the shape of the wondering Earth
I turn home
 
---------------------------------------------------------

Every Friday, I will showcase one or two other poet's work. If this is something that you are interested in participating in, please click on this link and fill out the form. Poems will be posted in no particular order so be sure to keep an eye out for yours!😉
 

No comments:

Post a Comment