Thursday, September 7, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 9/7

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Amber Shanel!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Amber Shanel

How long have you been published? Since October of 2014, but I didn’t publish my debut until January of 2015.

What's the worst part about being published? Honestly, for me nothing.

What's the best part about being published? For me, having a publisher to guide me in this industry and learning from her.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? Publishing company

*What are the highs, if any? Being surrounded my people (my pen sisters) with the same goal as me. They often motivate me and they also support me.

*What are the lows, if any?
None, whatsoever.

What is the name of your book(s)? Currently, I have my Every Girl Needs A Hustla series which contains 3 books. Shorty You Deserve What You Been Missing 1 & 2. I am also rereleasing my first series that was previously titled ‘No Love’ it is now title ‘She Fell For The Illest Because He Was The Realest’ that also has three books. Lastly, I have Fire & Desire, a 3 book series with two of them published already.

Was it/were they an easy write for you? No. Ideas flow easy to me but constricting my books and coming up with plots take a good amount of time. I put my all into each book I write so I don’t expect for it to be easy.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? For me writing the synopsis. I’m horrible at it.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Coming up with the ideas. Ideas come to me all the time!

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon. To purchase signed paperbacks you can do so here.


Do you have any future projects in the works?
Yes, this year I am planning to release a book each month and I also plan on writing my first standalone

*Is there a tentative release date? My next release is January 16th What’s A Down Chick To A Rider. This books actually had me step out of my comfort zone. Touching on subjects that we usually don’t showcase. Basically seeing how far us as women would go to ride for a man. No matter his past or what he has done, before being with you.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers?
Follow my Instagram. You can also add me on Facebook, thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------

Join me next week as I bring you more authors! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment