Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 9/5

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Dezire Moore!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dezire Moore

How long have you been published? 2 years

What's the worst part about being published? It’s a hard-long struggle, so the worst part is not making the money you want off top.

What's the best part about being published? The best part is having that sense of accomplishment. I’ve been writing all my life but to have that title published author gives you an accomplished feeling.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I started off self-publishing, went through two publishers, and now back to self-publishing. It’s all in what you are looking to do with your writing goals. What I advise new authors is to go through a publishing company first because they are going to push your brand out there. I decided to go back to self-publishing by default. I learned a few tips with my first publishing company and the second publishing company learned what I’m not going to deal with. When you self-publish it’s a lot harder, but it can be done.

What is the name of your book(s)? Seductress of the Streets I and Seductress of the Streets II

Was it/were they an easy write for you? The first one was easy the second one was a struggle. During the time, I was writing the second one I came into having severe writer’s block.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? Overcoming writer’s block.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? Creating the characters for each story.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? On Amazon and you can purchase from my website.

Do you have any future projects in the works? Yes, I am currently working on a book called, “Reborn Thoughts” about a girl who suffers from temporary memory loss from a tragic incident. She grows obsessed with a handsome man she encounters and stops at nothing at getting close to this stranger.  This book will leave your mouth open from the turn of events that take place. 

I’m also working on the final series to Seductress of the Streets III. 

There are a lot of projects in the work so stay tuned……

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? My Facebook page and my website

---------------------------------------------------------

Join me on Thursday as I bring you author Amber Shanel!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment