Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 8/29

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Tiffany Forbes!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tiffany Forbes

How long have you been published? February 2016 I published my first book called Silly of Me: May the Best Woman Win

What's the worst part about being published? I take the good with the bad. I was signed to a publisher initially and that was not a great experience. Other than that everything has been great.

What's the best part about being published? The best part of being published is I am able to do what I love, which is write.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I’m proudly self published.

*What are the highs, if any? The highs are there are no limits to my creativity and what I choose to write about.

*What are the lows, if any? Sometimes as a self published author doing everything myself can get pretty demanding.

What is the name of your book(s)? Silly of Me: May the Best Woman Win, Silly of Me 2: Everything to Me and Divine’s Retribution

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Yes they were. I had fun writing all of my books.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? The hardest part is sometimes making time to write. I have to fit it into my schedule.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? The easiest part is when I know exactly what I want to write and the words just flow. I love that part.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? All of my books are on Amazon as ebooks. I have paperbacks and can be reached by email

Do you have any future projects in the works? Yes. I most certainly do! 2018 will be good to me and my readers.

*Is there a tentative release date? None as of yet

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? I can always be reached anytime. Check out my group: 50/50 Book Club (if you're a member in the 50/50 book club, please come thru and say "hey" today! Drop an intro!), or my Facebook author page. Hit me up on Twitter! I follow back! I’m also on IG, or hit me up via email!

---------------------------------------------------------

Join me on Thursday as I bring you author Tisha Andrews!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment