Thursday, August 24, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 8/24

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Asar!

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Asar

How long have you been published? Since 2016

What's the worst part about being published? The fact that you as well as your work are center stage for the world to see. I'm usually a very private guy, so I'm coming out of my shell has been tough.

What's the best part about being published? The authors and readers.
 
Most of the authors, I'm in contact with now, I've been a fan of their work beforehand, so it's a still a humbling experience to be in the same circle of the people whose books I've been reading since high school.

Onto the readers. Simply put, the support of the readers has been amazing. Publishing my first novel, the support I received on social media as well as in my personal life was tremendous.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I'm with a publisher. I'm signed with Miss Candice Presents and I love working with them. The editors are amazing and the cover art is always topnotch!

*What are the highs, if any? Seeing that all my hard work has paid off after so long. I started writing in high school just stay out of trouble and to see people enjoying my work is the biggest high I can get.

*What are the lows, if any? All the competition. I know the phrase, "Competition breeds champions", but the in the writing industry (like everything else) with every positive there's negative aspects.

What is the name of your book(s)? Torrid Passions and Loving Alexis' Curves

Was it/were they an easy write for you? Somewhat, because my brain works like a TV. I'm seeing the entire story and I'm writing what I see. That's great until things get hot and heavy or when somebody dies in my stories.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? As I said previously, I see my stories like movies. Other than that, I'll go record and say, all writers are nuts. We see things, hear things, have people inside our heads, etc and when things are first forming, things are a mess.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? When all the voices and scenes clear, everything runs like a faucet and I just start tearing through my tales.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? You can find my novels on Amazon.

Do you have any future projects in the works?
*Is there a tentative release date?
I have a novel in the works titled, "Love of Distant Lands" and "Two Lovers in One". As of right now there's no release date set.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? Facebook

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Join me next week as I bring you more authors! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment