Thursday, August 17, 2017

Authors in the Spotlight 8/17

In today's Authors in the Spotlight, we have author Keisha A. Turner!

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Keisha A. Turner

Pen Name: Queen Keishii

How long have you been published? 2 years since June 24th, 2015

What's the worst part about being published? I can't think of anything that is worst about being published, I've been good on that.

What's the best part about being published? The best part is when you find that publisher that is right for you and you get to see the benefits of both of y'all hard work come to fruition.

Are you self published or did you go through a publishing company? I am signed to a publishing company. Urban Chapters Publications, which is owned by Jahquel Jacobs aka Jahquel J.

*What are the highs, if any? *What are the lows, if any? There are no highs or lows...I'm having a great experience.

What is the name of your book(s)? The name of my books are: •I'll Be Loving You A Long Time 1-3 • Loyal To My Hittas - collab w/ Ms. Brii • Shell Casings & Cocaine Residue • All I Have Anthology - Up and Fell in Love (snippet) • All I Need In This Cold World • Up and Fell in Love 1-2 • So Infatuated With The Plug • Riding For My Thug • Thick Thighs Saves Lives, Vol. 1 BBW anthology - I Can Love You • I Love My Kisses Down Low, Erotic BBW anthology- What's Your Deepest Fantasies? • In The Presence of a Thug 1-3

Was it/were they an easy write for you? They were easy and difficult at the same time, if that makes sense.

What's the hardest part about writing a book? The hardest part about writing is that it opened up emotions and then you don't know how the readers will gravitate to what you write. Then there's writers block...that there is a monster.

What's the easiest part about writing a book? The easiest part of writing is that I am writing from the heart and let it flow.

Where can interested readers purchase their copy of your book(s)? Amazon

Do you have any future projects in the works? *Is there a tentative release date? I have plenty of future projects in the works, but I don't set release days...I just drop, basically.

Do you have any social media sites that you would like to share with my readers? InstagramFacebookFacebook Fan Page: Snapchat: respect_keishii • My Website



 ---------------------------------------------------------

Join me next week as I bring you more authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment