Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Things Wanted Most...

Are probably the things that you're not supposed to have anyway...

It's said that if you don't want to be written about, then don't upset a writer. Well, seeing as though I'm a writer, I recognize the weighted truth in that statement! Omg! I almost want to feel sorry for anyone that crosses me, but even more so I want to feel sorry for anyone that catches my attention enough to be written about.

There are so many thoughts racing through my mind lately and I get so angry because it's hard to capture any one thought. My mind races when I'm at home but it seems to race the most when I'm at work. Probably because I am constantly reminded of what it is that I want that I cannot have; having an ample amount of time to think does that to a person, you know? And sadly, there are quite a few times where moments are slow and I am given nothing but time. Nothing but the companionship of my thoughts. Nothing but an ample amount of time to be reminded of what it is that I want, but cannot have.

But oh how I want it!

I want it more than I can express in any poem and I've found myself trying to do just that in the last week. I've probably written about five so far. Well, one took a few months before all of my thoughts fell into place and the others just kind of happened in a sense. The craziest part about it all is that the range of emotions tied to what I want, is so broad that you can get a pretty good sense of what wanting this is doing to me mentally and probably emotionally. I don't know...

One thing certain and two things sure, the sudden surge of inspiration was definitely needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment