Friday, March 16, 2012

A Sigh Can Weigh So Much

And yet so little at the same time...

There are so many positive things going on in my life right now, that I am not in the least bit surprised that there is an undercurrent of negativity or even an undercurrent of things trying to bring me out of my "high". Even worse, it's the negative, aggravating things that once again drive me to want to write! I get tired of finding more inspiration to write when angry, upset, or aggravated; that is something that bugs me more than it should...

The majority of the poems that I have ever written, were written when something was bothing so much that I had to write about it in order to avoid exploding. Some people call my writing dark, others call it relatable(?). I don't know, but sometimes it would be nice to have more positive poems than negative ones. Then again, it was on negative emotions that I began writing; so I guess it only makes sense that it's the negative that drives my pen...

(Sigh)... So many words are said when not a word is uttered...

No comments:

Post a Comment